In this installment of Mailbag Monday, we turn introspective. Veteran sales trainers Bill Caskey and Bryan Neale take a question and commentary from Paul in Canada, addressing challenges salespeople have when they get in their own way.
They share ways you can identify if this is happening to you and what to do about it, including shifting your mental framework to achieve a different outcome. Ask yourself:
- Do I proactively look for a solution or do I complain about the problem?
- Am I putting the whole issue on someone else or do I take responsibility for my part?
- Am I blaming Marketing for not giving me any new leads or have I taken ownership of my pipeline?
In this episode of The Advanced Selling Podcast, Bill and Bryan offer their suggestions to help you get out of your own way. They also throw in a few “hacks” to help you focus on things that are most meaningful to your success.
Also mentioned in this podcast:
- Click here to learn more about PodcastONE and their other podcasts!
- Check out our ALL IN Audio Program
- Join the Advanced Selling Podcast LinkedIn Group.
- Download the Advanced Selling Podcast App.